TOP TEN REASONS WHY IT COSTS MORE TO GET YOUR DOG GROOMED THAN YOUR OWN HAIR:
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or a pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
And the #1 reason is: The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim!
For more fun and informative doggy info follow Pawsh Dog Spa on Twitter... or better yet stop by their Yaletown shop, say hi to George and treat your best furry friend to a day at the spa!
George, hard at work at Pawsh Dog Spa